: The Best of Seller!
Category : computers & accessories > networking products > switches
Brand of Product : Cisco
Price Sale : Chreck price
Product details O
ff Power Description Input Voltage: 110 V AC Power Source: Power Supply Network & Communication Layer Supported: 3 Physical Characteristics Weight (Approximate) : 14.70 lb Form Factor: Rack-mountable Height: 1.8' Width: 17.5' Depth: 16' Power Description Redundant Power Supply: Yes PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes Management & Protocols Management: Web-based Management VLAN QoS Syslog Telnet RMON I, II SNMP v1, v2c, v3 DHCP CLI Manageable: Yes Reliability MTBF: 230860 Hour Warranty Limited Warranty: Lifetime Interfaces/Ports Token Ring Port: No LRE Port: No USB: Yes Modular: No Management Port: Yes Number of PoE (RJ-45) Ports: 24 Number of PoE+ (RJ-45) Ports: 24 Bypass: No Total Number of Network Ports: 48 Port/Expansion Slot Details: 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network General Information Product Type: Ethernet Switch Manufacturer Part Number: WS-C2960XR-48FPS-I Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. cisco.com Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc Product Model: 2960XR-48FPS-I Product Name: Catalyst 2960XR-48FPS-I Ethernet Switch Product Line: Catalyst Product Series: 2960-XR Brand Name: Cisco I/O Expansions Expansion Slot Type: SFP Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4 Number of SFP Slots: 4 Media & Performance Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5 Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair Memory Flash Memory: 128 MB Standard Memory: 512 MB Memory Technology: DRAM Miscellaneous Certifications & Standards IEEE Standards: 802.1D 802.1p 802.1Q 802.1s 802.1w 802.1X 802.1ab 802.3ad 802.3af 802.3at 802.3ah 802.3x 802.3 802.3u 802.3ab 802.3z 802.3az 802.1ae 802.3ae 802.1ax Safety: UL 60950-1 Second Edition CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1 Second Edition EN 60950-1 Second Edition IEC 60950-1 Second Edition AS/NZS 60
Read MoreVDO Related.
